At Chapel on the Hill, we want you to feel right at home the moment you set foot on the property. Our facility has multiple entrances, but it is our goal to help you navigate through the building as smoothly as possible.
You can expect to be warmly greeted by one of our hospitality team members. They'll likely offer a handshake and a friendly smile. They'll be able to help answer questions that you may have and will be available to show you around the campus, if you'd like.
What time does service begin?
- Sunday school begins at 9am.
- Worship and service begins at 10am.
How long is it?
- The typical service ends between 11:30-11:45am.
What about my kids?
- Nursery for children ages 2 and under.
- Preschool for children ages 3-5.
- Hilltop Kids for kids in grades K-6.
- Kids will be dismissed at the end of worship.
What Do I wear?
- Prefer jeans? That's fine. Like dressing up? That's cool, too.
How can I get connected?
- While at church:
- Visit the welcome guest.
- Receive a special gift.
- Fill out a connect card.
- While at home:
- Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date on upcoming events.